Download the Aircraft Maintenance Scholarship Application (PDF)
• Intend to pursue a professional aviation maintenance career
• Be a full time New England resident and a U.S. Citizen
• Use scholarship funds in one year
• Demonstrate a financial need and scholarship for the award
• Be at least 16 years of age
• Take the training at a FAA FAR Part 147 compliant school in New England
The applicant is solely responsible for completion of all six parts of the application and for the submission by the due date of March 30. Use additional sheets of paper as needed. Please type, print, or write legibly in ink. Only complete application packages will be considered. Proof of U.S. citizenship must be provided to receive the awards.